Follow your Sims to school and help them achieve their education. Attend a different subject every day with the teacher NPC, and demonstrate your knowledge through activity goals. Bored? See the Counsellor for a boost of spirit. Want more to do? Elementary students can apply for special opportunities (unlockable aspirations) from the Principal for a chance to earn Emblems and redeem them for reward traits that will help them later in life.
That’s not all! Older Sims (or unusually gifted Child Sims who have succeeded in boosting their adult skills) can pass their knowledge onto other Sims and teach entire classes with the podium.
Go to School requires Get to Work to function. Some opportunities require Get Together or City Living, but you can still play without them.
- For the first time, classrooms function like a real classrooms. A Teacher NPC stands and teaches a class of students.
- There’s also a Principal, Caterer, Janitor and even a school Counsellor who can eliminate school boredom.
- As with previous versions, there are both Elementary and High Schools available for Child and Teen Sims respectively.
- There are five subjects: Personal Development, Problem Solving, Creative Arts, Health and Fitness and Science and Technology. Each day offers a different subject.
- Sims can even declare their liked and disliked subject with the “Declare Subject” pie menu of social interactions, and will receive special Moodlets on the days of their chosen subjects. A Sim’s liked subject also determines which special opportunity is available to them. Not happy with your choice? Get to know the Counsellor to unlock the “Undeclare Subjects” interaction on them.
- After completing enough activity-based goals, the player can call for a lunch break, which will spawn goals for socialising with students.
- Elementary students can apply for special opportunities (unlockable aspirations) from the Principal which, on completion, will grant the student Emblems that can be redeemed for reward traits that double the boost rates of specific adult skills.
- On certain days, the Teacher may be replaced by guest speakers from the Doctor, Detective and Scientist careers.
- Sims who have achieved level 6 of a skill (level 5 for minor skills) can pass on knowledge to their children, friends, partners, roommates, random people on the street, you name it, with new social interactions.
- At level 8 or above, Sims can teach entire classes using the podium. spell
- Do service to your community with two new aspirations: Start with one of these aspirations to gain the Human Library reward trait, which will unlock the social interactions at just at level 4. Become a Renowned Teacher and earn the Teacher’s Handbook trait, which allows Sims to start teaching entire classes at just level 2, or become a Knowledge Pixie and earn the Tutor trait, which increases the effect of sharing knowledge through social interactions.
The Sims 4 Private Practice Mod