A new mod project that will introduce the realities of death to the game in a way the Sims has never touched on because it is not a positive experience. However, without this experience, this Sims itself lacks the true depth of a life simulated.
Summary of Changes
We added/changed the following:
- RELIABLE REPORT A DEATH CALL: Previously this phone option only appeared when a Sim nearby was dying. Now, this option will always be present with some consequence if called when there isn’t a deceased Sim nearby.
- NEW REMAINS HANDLING OPTIONS: With this update, you will now have quite a few options on how to handle your Sims remains.
- BEREAVEMENT LEAVE OPTION: You can give your Sims additional time to grieve and handle arrangements.
- NEW FUNERAL SERVICE EXPERIENCE: No longer are you relegated to a rabbithole. You can now have a full service with everyone you know outside of the EA event system.
- MULTIPLE DEATH HANDLING: Multiple Sim Deaths will each have separate arrangements.
- NEW BURIAL OBJECTS: Instead of just keeping the urn or tombstone in the normal spots, you can now place them in a Tomb or Mausoleum with other family members or friends.
- CUSTOMIZABLE TOMBSTONES/URNS: Instead of all Sims getting the basic tombstone, you can now choose whichever tombstone you want your Sim to have.
- UPDATE 08/05/21 – Cottage Living Update: Proper burial process for Farm animals if this Pack is installed.
The Sims 4 Fairies vs. Witches Mod